Look no further because a steaming stack of perfectly soft, Best Fluffy and Delicious Cinnamon Pancakes are right here! Weekends will never be the same again!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 and a half tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 Caramelized apple
- Maple Caramel
- Almond Cranberry Butter (For Drizzle)
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Whisk milk, eggs, and melted butter together in a separate bowl. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture. Whisk until well blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cup measures onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use caramelized apples and a maple caramel (For topings)
- Drizzle Almond Cranberry Butter.
- Repeat with remaining batter.