- Where can I buy your products?
Ans : Hello there. You can buy our products online at
- Are your nut butters vegan?
Ans. All our nut butters are vegan except Chocolate hazelnut butter as it contains chocolate.
- Are there any nut butters flavor with sugar?
Ans. Sorry to disappoint you we make nut butters which are sweet but without sugar. Our hazelnut chocolate butter is sweet as it contains chocolate.
- Is the oil separation natural?
Ans. Yes, the oil separation is a natural quality and it exists because of the natural oil released during the nut doing process. It is safe to consume as well. Just give it a good stir and you are good to go!
- What is the shelf life of your nut butters?
Ans. All our nut butters have a shelf life of 6 months.
- Do your products ever last beyond the code date?
Ans. We guarantee the quality of our products up to the code date, assuming they have been stored correctly.
- Do I really need to refrigerate Nut-lite nut butters?
Ans. It’s generally best to refrigerate our nut butters. Because they do not contain any artificial preservatives, they can become rancid if left out of refrigeration for an extended period of time and/or exposed to warm temperatures. Unless you have purchased one of our No Stir items, remember to stir your nut butter before you put it in the fridge. Otherwise you’ll have a bit of a challenge on your hands.
- Are Nut-lite butters gluten-free?
Ans. Yes, our nut butters are certified gluten-free by FSSC 22000
- How do we enquire about Industrial products?
Ans. You can drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org